Sunday, April 10, 2011

TREND ALERT: Long Skirt ....

Ok my fashionistas !!!!... a new trend that apparently will be HUGE this spring.... Im gonna be honest i've kinda been trying to ignore it as I am not a big fan. But I can see some people pulling it off quite successfully!!! The Long skirt is all over the huge fashion blogs, major department stores and fashion mags from here to yonder! I see it mostly belted with a flowy shirt, or just a plain tank with tons of bangels and chunky accessories. Some are wearing it with a wedge or a flat springy gladiator sandal ... How will you wear it ??? or will you ???


Fav: first look with khaki skirt


"grunge"



Loving the"gypsie" look with the pink skirt

Loving the YELLOW1


1 comment:

  1. I've noticed this trend to...Is this similar to the long cotton cotton skirts (same as the short, cotton minis but longer)?

    ReplyDelete