Sunday, August 28, 2011

CRAZY SHOES!!!!!

OK OK OK !!! As I have been shoe shopping (which I always do)... I noticed A LOT of strange things going on with the shape of shoes... the shape and desgin on the heel and strange color combos. There are many that are a "must" and some that I would say would have to grow on me. However it appears celebs like always have picked up on the trend months and months ago . "The Queen Bee" herself has been seen in some "strangies" but "goodies". Let the shoppoing begin!!!



Armadillo heel.. I may just rock these !!!



Clear Gun heel ??? Different to say the least !



Gotta love the spikes with a torn boyfried jean and a cropped motorcycle jacket ..LOVE!!

Try walking down the street in this wedge !!!

New CL's eco friendly made of scraps from the factory no 2 shoes alike needless to say LOVE !!!!

Beyonce is usually a do from head to toe not sure how I feel about these????

"Queen Bee"


The Armadillo shoe.. first seen by me in a Rachel Zoe shoot !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment