Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fly and HIGH .. the GRAMMY's version!!!!

Ok sooooo  I am a tad late with this Grammys post but I am committed to sharing my "oh so fly" and "you look oh so high" looks. Or others like to call it the best and worse dressed!!!

Ok  I think most agree that Rihanna was ridiculously FAB!!! I mean there are no words to describe how well put together she ways from head to toe!! She wore a custom Armani dress that she helped designed herself!!! Per Rihanna she wanted to be "Michelle Pfeiffer from Scarface" . "Simple but sexy and a lil gangsta at the same time"


Check her out : Thoughts ????

Rihanna= OH SO FLYY!!!!!!!!

 


 and who looked "oh so high" you may ask ??? You guessed it !!! NICKI MINAJ !!! I mean usually I am into her over the top, crazy, hot pink and turquoise look !!! BUT I just cant get with this demonic little red riding hood .... I mean what was the goal exactly Nicki ?? We are all so confused ???


 
Nicki Minaj =  "oh so high"


Do you agree with my best and worst dressed???

4 comments:

  1. agree...totally.....fab choices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ri-Ri def was gorgeous, but she should revamp that mane of hers. Not feeling the moppy looking blonde AT all. Nicki looks a mess, death before dishonor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! I wouldn't mind doing this as summer look...then again she does everything & looks FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete